Tuesday, March 19, 2019



We are getting somewhere!


Hey everyone! So far we are making good progress I feel like. We began making the script. Well, it isn’t really a script but it’s more of a layout with some dialogue here and there of what people are going to do or say. Here is a pic:





This was made during class. I personally feel like we could get some really nice shots and transitions. For example: we are going to do a graphic match going from one characters feet to the other. My group members wanted the very first shot to be a POV of a character waking up. I didn’t agree with them and wanted it to focus on one character at first then do a split screen. We went up to Mrs. Stoklosa to get her input and thankfully she sided with me idea because it is more visually appealing

No comments:

Post a Comment