Friday, March 8, 2019



Making Moves


Hey guys! My group and I have been talking quite a bit and we have some results. We are all on board with everything we have said to one another. One problem we were facing was who the main characters are going to be. At first, I wanted it to be two females. I wanted two females from different worlds that way when they switch bodies, it would cause conflict. Anyways, now that we have the main characters established, we just need the actual actors. Alan and I didn’t know any females that would be willing to sit through about two weeks of shooting. So we were considering changing up the characters so we could actually find actors available. I personally didn’t mind being in the video but Layla and Alan don’t want to be in it, so that idea wouldn’t work. Layla ended up asking two of her friends if they would be in the project. She explained how it was for our media studies project and that it would take a lot of availability. Both girls were fine with being filmed and their schedule works because they are free a lot. I’m so glad we were able to find two females that were willing to participate.





Another small issue we had was scheduling. Layla and I have work and she is pretty limited on time. She works 4 days a week and I get a random schedule. I get my work schedule for a week in advance but any day of the week I could be put to work. I plan on taking days off if necessary to ensure that I can be their with my team when filming or planning. Aside from this, there aren’t any problems. I’m really glad we were able to overcome this obstacle and I can’t wait to start shooting. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment