Saturday, March 9, 2019



The Switch





You guys remember when I said that we didn’t have any more problems? Well, talking it over more with my group, we realized that we don’t know how the switch will occur. We initially wanted to show it in the opening sequence but just didn’t know how. We found a way around it. I was thinking of just doing something cliche such as drinking a potion, getting hit by lighting or someone wishing, “I wish I was ____”. I wouldn’t have minded doing any of these ideas but it didn’t sit well with my team. They thought it was cringy or a boring idea, but I understood where they were coming from. It was the lazy way out somewhat. So this is what we are going to do. We are going to start the movie with them already being switched into each others bodies and in the opening sequence they will realize that they aren’t themselves.. This will give us more time to think of how we want them to switch bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment