Sunday, March 3, 2019



Blog Post #4


I’m back everyone! I have been putting in some thought on the outline of the film or at least the film opening. This is what I invision:





An establishing shot of school





Female #1 is introduced and she is walking down the hallways of school all alone. She needs to be shown as someone who doesn’t have many friends and isn’t much of an extrovert.





Female #2 is introduced and she will be shown walking down the hallways of the same school as Female #1 but in the opposite direction. She will be stand out from everyone else with her clothing and be walking with friends all around her.





Both characters will bump into each other walking down the hallways and the popular girl will be mean to the other one. This is gonna show the relationship they have to one another.





5. Then, both characters will be shown walking home in the rain and then they switch bodies.





Now I know what you are thinking! That was kind of direct and straightforward with little detail or context in between. And you are absolutely right! I have no idea how to make them switch bodies. I was thinking that they get struck by lighting, but I have no idea how to edit that?!?! I was also thinking that they both drink some potion from a psychic but then I thought to myself, “Why would some loner girl be at a party?” So yeah, I’m a bit lost. In my next group meeting I am most definitely gonna ask for ideas as to what I can do for when the two girls switch bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment