Saturday, March 2, 2019



Another Update!


So, now that my comedy research is not being put into play, I’m going to have to look up a bit about Drama. Drama films are typically serious and can relate to the audience. Drama films include current issues, problems (internal and external), injustices, racial prejudice, religion and pretty much any conflict that you can think of. This is what my group and I want to focus on. Our film is going to entail a pretty silly theme. As mentioned before, it’s going to be about two people who switch bodies and need to switch back.





Now, I know what you’re thinking, “I’ve already seen this movie!” Well no you haven’t! I thought the same thing, but what I think my group and I should incorporate to make it a bit different is that one of the characters who switched bodies like their new life. It could be about two high school girls from two different worlds that change bodies and one of the girls doesn’t want to switch back. I feel like that would add even more conflict and drama to the film. Now that we know what we want to do, we just need to figure out how we are going to do the shooting. I know that Layla and I have to work and we don’t always know our schedules that far in advance since we get them for one week ahead. If anything, I suppose I could always take off days or at least try to but it doesn’t always work out the way I would like it to. We plan on making a storyboard or at least an outline so that should be out sometime tomorrow. Anyways, stay tuned everyone because this is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment