Saturday, March 23, 2019

Day 1 of filming






We started filming Saturday. Sadly we were missing one person due to a medical concern. Obviously we weren’t going to shoot the whole opening in order so we started filming the middle first since it was most convenient to us at the time. I’m not gonna lie, I thought acting was going to be easier, but I can assure you, it is not easy. We had so many takes of the same shot because I couldn’t stop laughing. I wasted so much time laughing that my partners camera died.





We decided to film the part where I wake up so we had to make the set design “boyish”. This is my room. Although I am a boy, it isn’t a typical boy room with sports blankets and posters of athletes. My room is very simple so we thought of how we can represent a boy’s room. That is when we decided to throw random things on the floor to make the room look messy as you can see in the picture above. We thought it would have been even better if we could get a half eaten pizza just laying on the floor but that would have been kind of gross. Plus we would have had to waited about 45 minutes for the pizza to arrive.





We also had a bit of a lighting issue but managed to solve it thanks to some tools that we created.





The lighting in my bathroom wasn’t the best so we had to improvise. The camera angles that we wanted would leave shadows on my face and in a lot of areas so we used a lamp and whatever we could find to fix that. Anyways, this was only one day of shooting and we still have a bit more to go. As always, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment