Wednesday, March 13, 2019



Meeting With Mrs. Stoklosa





As you can probably guess from the title, we met with Mrs. Stoklosa to talk about our project. My group and I wanted to meet with her because we had some concerns about our project. It turns out, we were the last group to meet with her. We were so scared that we wouldn’t get a chance to meet but thankfully during the last five minutes of class we were able to talk to her. We were concerned about some inconsistencies such as: wouldn’t the main character notice right away that they aren’t themselves? Not necessarily, the main characters would be filmed just waking up and all sleepy. I also told her about doing a split screen and she was completely on board with the idea. Lastly, she does think our film is going to be a bit tricky to do but I believe that my group and I can make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment