Friday, March 29, 2019

Day 2 of Filming


Hey everyone! I’m back (obviously). Another day of filming and I am quite satisfied. During day one of filming, only Alan and I were able to film but reluctantly got work done. Today we were all able to film together. We filmed at my house since it was best optimized to suit our conditions in terms of props and what not. The second day of filming consisted of filming Layla’s parts mostly. We had to change up the design of the room a little bit to make it seem more girly. We added a Mary Poppins poser and threw some stuffed animals to give it a more girly vibe. We know it’s not the best but it’s what we managed to find considering none of us have any girly rooms to film in. All in all I had lots of fun getting to see Layla act. We laughed a lot and talked. Quite the eventful day but we still have a little bit more to film.




No comments:

Post a Comment