Thursday, March 7, 2019

We talked it over
Hey everyone, I’m back for another post! So, my group members talked over our ideas and picked what exactly we liked from each others ideas. We decided to stick with the idea of two girls switching bodies so that’s good because I wanted that idea to go through. We have also decided to make the main characters be two girls and they are going to be from two different worlds.
I can’t say too much, but my group and I have figured out how we want to layout the opening sequences. I was a bit hesitant as to how this project would work out but I’m seeing a glimpse of hope that it’ll all turn out okay. Just wanted to give a quick update to let you guys know that this project is on the right track. As always, stay tuned for more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment