Sunday, March 3, 2019





Planning, Planning and more Planning!


I was thinking about how my group and I can schedule our shooting. Our goal is to be done a week before the due date. That is one of our primary goals, which means we should start filming soon. In my opinion, we should film at least twice a week. On top of that, something that just came to mind as I write this is we should really be done maybe like a week and a half before the goal that way we also have time to edit. Since this project is due the 7th of April, two weeks before that date will be essential for our success because that will be spring break. Spring break is about 10 days so that is primetime shooting and editing time.


Next, this is what a portion of the film opening is gonna be like.











Now I know it’s not the most detailed but that’s because my group members and I still need to discuss where we want to take our film opening. That is just a portion of the storyboard but again, that’s because I don’t exactly know where to take it. I don’t want to go too far ahead without my group and I agreeing on something. To reiterate, the picture in my head of how I think the story should go is like “Mean Girls” and “Freaky Friday”.











Obviously we still have work to do, but no worries! The outline will be finished this week and filming will most definitely begin either at the end of this week or latest, the beginning of next week. Hope this helped give you guys a clearer image on where this film is gonna go! As always, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment